Preparation for an oil change and general maintenance on an automobile engine.
At Auto Solve, An oil change is not just an oil change. It’s a preventative maintenance program that enhances the reliability and longevity of your vehicle.
How often you change your oil and what type of oil you use are critical to the health of your vehicle. Oil changes are the single most important aspect of car maintenance. You want to keep your engine well lubricated to run smoother, cooler and with reduced wear between parts.
Our Oil Change includes:
- Replace the oil with up to five (5) litres of quality semi-synthetic motor oil
- Replace the oil filter
- Grease universal joints, steering and suspension components, where applicable
- Check under the chassis for component integrity, leaks, CV boot issues, and wear of steering components. We will check and advise of vital fluids, including transmission, brake, coolant, power steering, and windshield washer fluid. Fluid top-ups are an extra charge, per litre used.
- Visually inspect belts, wiper blades, and exterior lights
- Check tire pressure and adjust as necessary
- Visual inspection of brake system
- Multi-point inspection checklist report on overall vehicle condition and an estimate with any needed repairs or maintenance.